Heno Pocket Watch [Archive] - WATCH TALK FORUMS

: Heno Pocket Watch

hanable
11-24-2012, 07:46 PM
I have a HENO pocket watch. I have done as much research as I know how to and I can't find much to help. I have some photo's I am embeding but they are not that clear. The dial face looks like porcelain with the word HENO at top center. There are two men with two cows between them. The hours are roman numeral. The hands and second hand are gold and the minute inlays are gold. Not sure if they are real gold though.
34273The back is engraved with a milk maid and two cows in a barn. Just below her feet is engraved DEP MUGUENIN.34274It has a door for a picture to be displayed. This door as well as the works door have machine turning done on them.3427534276It is 17 jewel movement. Any information you can give would be much appreciated.

hanable
11-28-2012, 10:15 PM
I found a watch with same face mdae by another manufacturer yet not exactly the same mine doesn't show 17 jewels on the face 34317I also found a clearer image of the back except mine has engraving below the milkmaid's feet.34318 Hope that helps for someone to help me and thanks in advance.