WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Tessuflex

9K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  timesofplenty 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a Tessuflex mesh stainless steel strap that is rounded as opposed to the normal flat straps. Anyone seen these?

#2 · (Edited)
Hi Alan. Don't be surprised if it takes a while to get your answer- this is the first I've heard of the name Tessuflex!
Maybe shoot an email to Scott Allison, the owner of TimesOfPlenty. He's one of our members and deals in older bands and straps...maybe he can help.

Reactions: timesofplenty
#3 ·
on ebay

I know what you are talking about ;-) I am wearing one of those for over 30 years now. For nostalgic reasons I created a permanent search on ebay. From time to time one comes up. fe TESSUFLEX .expanding vintage watch band. 18mmx150mm g.c | eBay There was one more recent that I cannot find now. Price was 95 uk pounds. Expensive if you would ask me, so I didn't bid on it. I did bid over the years. There are different sizes (of course) so you may want to wait before one comes up that fits ... regards

#7 ·
Tessuflex curved watch bands

Hi Alan, I have two of these bands I was planning to list on Ebay, they are brand new old stock, made in Italy, in their original boxes and gold coloured, they are 140mm long with about 20mm across the end fitting, these could possibly be filed down if neccesary as the width of the pin holder is 15mm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.