WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

What happened to...

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  timeliz 
#1 ·
....all the black straps with red stitching? I remember a few being on the market when I finished the restoration of the Heuer Autavia last year, but decided to wait to grab one. Silly of me, because they seem to have vanished! I also took a look at the strap for the Christopher Ward Speedhawk, but it's 22 mm at the lugs and I need 20. :cursing: So what's a WIS to do? How about ordering this:

and using one of these:

to end up with this:

Stupid way to do it, but it works. I guess I'll find out how permanent these markers really are. :wink: For $19 with shipping, why not?

See less See more
#6 ·
Citizen Signature Collection Flyback chronoi comes with a black croc strap + red stitiching....
Yes, I've seen a few black croc with red stitching. All of them look great, but croc / gator strikes me as a bit too formal for the chunky watch I plan on putting it on. Thanks for the picture though - we can ALWAYS use more photos, especially of that color combo. :thumbup1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.