Need suggestions [Archive] - WATCH TALK FORUMS

: Need suggestions

IWC NEWBIE
07-17-2020, 06:56 PM
Suggestions no longer needed. just purchased a watch.

My wife and I are celebrating our 35th anniversary next week and she would like to buy me a watch. I need suggestions for her. Her limit is $1000, my preference is a casual/sporty watch preferably a chronograph. It should be an every day watch, rather simple in design and reliable. I have a Breitling chronograph and an IWC electronic currently.

CometHunter
07-27-2020, 02:00 PM

diver
10-01-2020, 08:22 AM

My wife and I are celebrating our 35th anniversary next week and she would like to buy me a watch. I need suggestions for her. Her limit is $1000, my preference is a casual/sporty watch preferably a chronograph. It should be an every day watch, rather simple in design and reliable. I have a Breitling chronograph and an IWC electronic currently.

Happy anniversary! On to the next thirty five years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diver
10-01-2020, 08:23 AM

Happy anniversary! On to the next thirty five years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilsr
11-21-2020, 12:55 PM
Happy Anniversary in arrears!