My first TAG watch!! Now I need to source a band.... [Archive] - WATCH TALK FORUMS

: My first TAG watch!! Now I need to source a band....

alex92
11-07-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi All,

I bought a TAG CAS2111 today which came with the metal bracelet and a couple brown straps and I'm very happy with it. I am now looking to source a navy blue strap for it. (mandatory pics below :biggrin: - excuse the poor quality though )

I like everything about the Genuine TAG FC6292 strap. I need to price it up on Monday but I believe it is about $450 for the strap and then another $300 or so for the buckle.

I'd also like to explore aftermarket straps though as I've seen some really nice ones on this forum. It's a shame there doesn't seem to be any aftermarket manufacturers based in Sydney, Australia but I'll request some quotes from known international sellers this weekend and hopefully buy one in the next few days. I'll most likely go for alligator strap as this is what the FC6292 is and I loved it.

Just a question - has anyone had a genuine TAG strap and an aftermarket one? How is the aftermarket one compared to the original one? Also, can anyone recommend a good aftermarket buckle similar to the TAG one?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Cheers