Ok, looking for a leather strap and having a hard time. If you have ideas that fit the below criteria, then Sponsors - tell me what you got! Members, show me what you got!
- Need a 24 / 22mm.
- Brown in color, something like a cognac (less red, more brown), "Havana", that type of brown.
- LONG. Need to have at least 200mm's total. 80/120 or 125 would be idea.
- Relatively thick. The watch is 45mm wide at 2-8 and 18mm thick. I'm thinking 4-5mm at lugs probably.
- I'm normally not a fan of 'standard' leather. A vintage leather or bomber style is probably what I'm looking for. Distressed would be OK too, but not looking like it's falling apart. The "aged" look isn't something I really care for A large gator print would also be a good strap (love gator looks).
- Stitching, matching or white / off white is fine either way.
- Glossy straps need not apply regardless of other criteria!! Sorry, just a personal preference. I don't like glossy. Matte is preferred, a slight semi-gloss will be considered though.
- Price, preferably 450 or less (less is always preferred, right? ) but for 'da bomb' of straps I'd go $70 or maybe even $80. Higher than that I have other options that I'd go with instead.
Ok, I think that's it... So now, what ya got to show me?