Appreciate anyone could provide some guidance on how to get a good RED?
- if the dial look too new to be old, how do i know if it is original?
- some hour marker are creamy while some is white, should i always look for yellow creamy marker?
- since movement, bracelet, bezel, crown and crystal are replaceable over time should i look for those worn out and look old to be valued high?
- what is the different in value between with and without paper?
- how can we tell if a dial is Redone?
- is the dial look vintage and dirty command more value than those look mint?
- any informations is much appreciated.
Thanks for sharing, God Bless !