The Sales Forum is a place for buyers and sellers of watches and watch related merchandise to come together. Only private individuals who are WTF members with a minimum post count of 25, or for profit "dealers" who are WTF Forum Sponsors may post in this forum. NOTE TO DEALERS - joining as a WTF member DOES NOT qualify you to post in this forum. If you are a commercial, for profit vendor or dealer, you MUST be a paid advertiser - no exceptions.
Neither WATCH TALK FORUMS nor VerticalScope Inc. takes no responsibility for any buyers, sellers, or their merchandise in this forum. Caveat Emptor.
NOTE TO WATCH DEALERS: Only dealers who support WATCH TALK FORUMS through banner advertisement are permitted to post ads to this forum - limit 3 ads per day, and ads must be clearly identify yourself as a Dealer Listing.
Advertising Ebay auctions is permitted, so long as they are your own and advertised as such.
RULES FOR POSTING SALES POSTS:
- The Sales Forum is open to all non-commercial members with a minimum post count of 25 posts. Commercial entities or dealers MUST be a sponsor to post in the Sales Forum.
- All sales posts MUST have a price. Sales posts without a price will be removed.
- Selling fake or replica watches IS NOT allowed in this forum & any such posts will be removed and your sales privileges revoked.
- Once sold, sellers must mark their item "sold" by replying to the thread with "sold" to advise prospective buyers the item is no longer available. Do not edit your original post nor remove the sales price.
- There is a limit of 3 sales posts per day. Any seller exceeding this limit will have ALL sales posts for that day removed from the Sales Forum. Repeated offenses will result in infractions and/or revocation of Sales Forum posting rights.
- Do not reply to any sales forum post on the thread. If you have any questions regarding the product, E-Mail or Private Message the seller.
- Bumping sales posts Bumping to 'bring to top' your sales post may only be done after your thread is 30 spots down from the top. In default forum view, this is when your post is on page 2 of the sales forum. If you post is on page 1 / inside the 30 top posts, do not bump your sales post. Excessive bumping within page 1 may result in your sales post being removed without notice.
- For the best possible response, it's recommended you include an email address for prospective buyers to contact you. This is not required, but if you do not you may miss a prospective buyer who can't use PM. Remember, a new member must have a minimum post count to have PM available to them, so new members and non-members will not be able to contact you via PM.
If you have questions on the Sales Forum rules, please contact any member of the admin team for clarification.
Watch Talk Forums Admin team