Ladies' classic mechanical Calatrava timepiece with small seconds and Officer style case.
- Seconds subdial
- Case set with 66 (~0.43 ct.)
- Dial with guilloched silvery center and white mother-of-pearl surround
- Diamond hour markers and Breguet-style numerals
- Strap: alligator with large rectangular scales
- Strap: shiny chocolate brown (yellow gold) or shiny navy blue (white gold)
- Sapphire crystal case back
- Water resistant to 30 m
- Yellow or white gold
- Case diameter: 31 mm
Manual Winding Movement.
Caliber 215 is the movement most widely used for manually wound men's watches.
It has made an outstanding contribution to the excellent reputation enjoyed by Patek Philippe timepieces with respect to longevity, reliability, and rate accuracy.
The meticulously finished and decorated caliber 215 crowns a nearly 100-year evolution in mechanical watchmaking technology.
A further version of caliber 215 (215 PS) features a subsidiary seconds dial at 6 o'clock.
Other watches containing this calibre are:
- 4959G_001 - Ladies' Calatrava
- 5112G_001 - Men's Gondolo
- 5119G_001 - Men's Calatrava
- 5196G_001 - Men's Calatrava
CALIBER 215 PS Technical Specifications
- Mechanical manually wound movement
- Total diameter: 21.9 mm
- Thickness: 2.55 mm
- Number of parts: 130
- Power reserve: 44h max
- Balance-wheel: Gyromax
- Diameter: 21.90 mm
- Vibrations per hour: 28'800
- Number of jewels: 18
- Geneva Seal Hallmark
- Power reserve: max 44 hours