4937R (Rose Gold)
This is part of the Ladies's Complicated Watches Line.
Introduced at Baselworld 2008.
A new Jewellery Ladies' Annual Calendar following its launch in 2005.
The Alligator strap has a beautiful pearl white tone to complement the dial.
The dial is in natural white mother of pearl with Breguet numerals.
• Day and month indication by hands, date in an aperture
• Moon phases
• Centre sweep seconds hand
• Case set with 431 diamonds (~2.79 ct.)
• Crown set with 14 diamonds (~0.07 ct.)
• Buckle set with 27 diamonds (~0.20 ct.)
• White mother-of-pearl dial, Breguet-style numerals
• Sapphire crystal case back
• Water resistant: 30 m
• Case diameter: 37 mm
Caliber 315 S QA LU
Self-Winding Movement With Date And Sweep Seconds.
Caliber 315 has a self-winding mechanism powered by a central 21K. gold rotor which has a high degree of efficiency.
The difference between calibers 330 (used on the Nautilus ref 5800 and Aquanaut ref 5069) and 315 (used on the ref 4936 and ref 4937) relates to the diameter of the date disc.
In caliber 330, it was slightly reduced to allow the date aperture of the Nautilus and Aquanaut models to be positioned closer to the centre of the dial.
CALIBER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
CALIBER 315 S QA LU
• Mechanical self-winding movement
• Total diameter: 30 mm
• Thickness: 5.22 mm
• Power reserve: 48h max
• Jewels: 34
• Balance-wheel: Gyromax
• Number of parts: 328
• Vibrations per hour: 21'600
• Geneva Seal Hallmark
• Dial available in English only