View Profile: SAM2 - WATCH TALK FORUMS

4 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Thanks for your message. I can't reply directly via "private message". I will add the Accutrons left when I made some pictures.

Daniel
  2. Hey Sam I realize this is probably has not been said anywhere near enough or has been given the recognition it most certainly deserves but I would like to take this time to say that I whole heartily from the bottom of my heart thank your father and any and all the people involved with project Gemini who if it was not for all their efforts through all their hard work and sacrifice had made it possible for man go to the moon ! people often talk about "the right stuff" because of project Mercury and every one remembers "Houston we have a problem" and the great successes of project Apollo and landing on the moon but you rarely if ever hear anyone talk of project Gemini or of the reality that it had the most danger and risk involved with it yet it was so essential to going to the moon because that is how we learn just how to do it because up to that point we had no idea how ! so Thank You To All The People Of Project Gemini !!!!!
  3. View Conversation
    NHi Sam..need some good advice..I can't decide between two watches to purchase which are same price. One is the accutron bracelet watch (38mm) w/6 yr warranty and the other is the
    Seiko Kinetic black ion (39.5mm) with 3 yr warranty. BRECKENRIDGE is Swiss movement and needs battery
    every 2-3 years. The Seiko has a rechargeable battery good
    For maybe 10 years..Breckenridge is a basic watch with blue
    Dial and silver band with sapphire crystal dial. Seiko is all
    Black with gold nrs and hour markers and when fully charged
    Has 6 months reserve on rechargeable battery but crystal is not sapphire.
    Seiko repair facility has very bad customer reputation, don't know about
    Bulova. Kenetics require lots of physical activity to maintain
    Charge. Its a big delima, it appears the Breckenridge would
    be more maintenance free.oh yea msrp on brekenridge is
    $600 and only $300 on seiko, which must be more popular.
    Sorry to bother you, hoping for your educated opinion!
    James
  4. "A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure."
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
About SAM2

Basic Information

About SAM2
Interests:
Accutron watches, reading, travel, fishing
Retired
First Astronaut

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
11-29-2016 07:43 AM
General Information
Last Activity
05-29-2017 03:54 PM
Referrals
<-- -->

ShowCase, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.