First off, the more I wear this huge (202.5 gram) hunk of metal the more I like it.
However I'll start with what I don't like:
1. The chrono second hand is just a hair off and its so slight I'm not sure it even is.
2. The polished hands?...mixed feelings on that, but they lume better than one might expect.
3. Polished metal attracts finger prints.
Now what I do like, beside the obvious WR and bulk:
1. Good time keeper thus far, 4 seconds fast in a little over 24 hrs.
2. Looks cool, a little sparkle but not too much, kind goes both ways.
3. Pretty tight clean finsh.
4. Wide heavy bracelet, it's not tapered, but fits this watch well and is quite comfortable.
5. Has the 7750 wobble, although not as noticable as my Hammy.
6. The pusher are so much smoother than the Hammy, nice and smooth and precise.
7. The crown is perhaps the best of all my watches, well protected yet easy to unscrew and set but still snug and easy to find the settings.
So far so good...